Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Class take away 16

    Today we discussed our "Altared" Book. Since Beth was still down in New Mexico, we decided to record all the presentations to send to her so she could grade them. I'm not used to getting recorded while presenting things, but I think it went pretty well.

    We had some students create things out of their books, using their books, and inspired things from their books. I altered the book to match a couple traits about myself, including my protective side; I sealed the pages of the book together to keep the outside world safe from reading it. Overall, I just want to turn it into something that I would actually like when looking at it, instead of the original book that made me hate it. At the end of it, I actually find some enjoyment in this new book I've altered, so I consider that a success.

    There were a lot of other students presenting too, but I'll admit that I did not pay attention as well as I wish I had. I was up until 5:30 in the morning working on three finals for that day, then woke up really early as well, so I was pretty tired.

    Near the end of class, we took some picture of the whole class with a cake that Jake brought in. I may have mis-heard it from the class before, but I thought we were going to be doing something with sending candy to Beth with another cake, but I don't remember if we actually did that or not, but I did bring Smarties for it.

    It was nice fun class to end the semester on.

No comments:

Post a Comment